Episode 9 – Why You MUST Use Personality Assessments When Hiring
In this episode, I talk about why it’s important to hire the most powerful person in your real estate business now; an acquisition manager. I also go a little further and shares some incredible tips on how to hire one and get it right the first time.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Why you need to do personality test when hiring.
- Assessments to help you test different personalities.
- Detailed information about Kolbe test.
- What to look for when hiring an acquisition manager through a Kolbe test.
- What is a quick start personality?
- Best personality type of an acquisition manager.
- Detailed information about the DISC test.
- Traits you need to look for when hiring through the DISC test.
- What is a DI personality?
- Why it’s important to create a paid contest for your top 3 candidates.
BONUS: Find your champion Acquisition Manager using a Hunger Games style contest (and no, it’s not a fight to the death)
Kolbe A Index assessment (link – http://m.kolbe.com/aindex )
DISC assessment (Tony R. link – https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/)