Episode 8 – World Domination Starts With Your First Hire
On this episode, I share why it’s so important to hire an acquisition manager even when starting out. I give my personal experience on how I worked on all roles when starting out the businesses but eventually found it super draining. I also go into how an acquisition manager will save you time while bringing in the crazy money.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- One critical mistake real estate investors and wannabes make.
- When the best time to hire an acquisition manager is.
- Why you’re going to be swamped if you don’t learn how to hire and leverage other people early on in your business.
- Why you need to hire an acquisition manager now even if you’re just starting out.
- Roles an acquisition manager will relieve you off.
- How to work smart and not hard.
- Why you need to make offers on all free online sites.
Quote from this episode: “Trying to outwork your competition is a success trap and it only works to a certain point.” – Brian Ellwood