Episode 34 – How to Become The Millionaire Next Door
On this episode, I summarize the lessons I’ve picked from a wisdom-filled article “The rich really aren’t different, America has lots of millionaires.”
Want to learn how to start investing in real estate virtually? Register for my next free Virtual Investing Masterclass here: http://bit.ly/VREIMasterclass
Brian’s grandfather sent an article to him and his brother in the late 90’s titled “The rich really aren’t different, America has lots of millionaires. They aren’t who you think they are to prepare them to be millionaires.” On this episode, Brian summarizes the lessons he’s picked from this wisdom-filled article.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- The key to becoming wealthy.
- How the millionaires in America look.
- Why you should live below your means.
- Amount of household income you should have in a year.
- How much it costs you to live in an ideal world.
- The Diner plate analogy.
- The mentality that you should have if you want to be financially free.