Episode 31 – Why You must Understand the Difference Between Linear and Cyclical RE Markets
On this episode, I talk about a topic I think is not articulated enough to a point where people understand it, which is linear and cyclical markets.
Want to learn how to start investing in real estate virtually? Register for my next free Virtual Investing Masterclass here: http://bit.ly/VREIMasterclass
On this episode, Brian talks about a topic he thinks is not articulated enough to a point where people understand it, which is linear and cyclical markets. You can invest all year round as long as you’re smart about it. And in this episode, you’ll get to learn about that.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Two types of real estate market that exist.
- Definition of cyclical market.
- When cyclical are good markets to invest in.
- Market which Brian’s net worth has mainly come from.
- Why cyclical market is good if you’re trying to invest for appreciation.
- Definition and example of linear market.
- Why linear market is amazing to invest in.
- Why you should invest in linear market when cyclical market is in its prime.
- Why it’s great to understand both markets.