Episode 30 – Why I Don’t Mess With IRA’s
On this episode, I talk about why I don’t have an IRA and why I have no desire to get one.
Want to learn how to start investing in real estate virtually? Register for my next free Virtual Investing Masterclass here: http://bit.ly/VREIMasterclass
On this episode, Brian tells us why he doesn’t have an IRA and why he has no desire to get one. It all depends on your long-term goal at the outset, but he finds that waiting till you’re 59 years old to access your money is a long time. Listen in to find better investing ideas than having an IRA.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Why people are surprised that Brian doesn’t have an IRA.
- Why he doesn’t have an IRA.
- Where Brain invests his money other than an IRA.
- Different ways to invest in an IRA.
- When you can touch any income or principal that’s in your IRA.
- A valid side issue with putting money in IRA.
- Things you can’t do inside of an IRA.
- When you can finally put cash in an IRA.
- What your goal number one should be.
- Traditional investing advice.
- Path that real estate investors preach other than the traditional investing advice.