Episode 13 – Why Going Virtual And Following The 2% Rule Are Vital
Obviously, you’ve got to be really smart about investing in a property. One way to know if a deal will be profitable is by applying the 1-2% rule. On this episode, I talk about how to quickly calculate the math when bombarded with juicy offers.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Why you shouldn’t buy investor property worth $300,000-400,000.
- Why investing virtually is advantageous to traditional investing.
- Why you need to go to a market where investment makes sense.
- How to analyze potential rental properties.
- The 1-2% rule you should always apply when purchasing a deal.