Episode 11 – How Do 12 Houses = Financial Freedom?
Did you know the average American single person income is $26,000 – $31,000 per year? On this episode, I give you a breakdown on how you can earn $50,000 a year with just 12 houses in your rental portfolio. This will give you financial freedom and allow you to secure an above average lifestyle even if you didn’t get another job for the rest of your life. Listen in.
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- What to do when you start earning more money.
- Possibly why you never have financial freedom even when you earn more.
- Activities you need to do in order to secure your financial goals with your current income.
- Why you need to invest in rental property.
- Why your number one goal should be to raise your safety net from $0 to an amount that could cover your bills if you lost your monthly income.
- Why you’re 12 houses away from financial freedom even with a mortgage.
- How a portfolio of rental houses could allow you to not work for the rest of your life.